Les AMIS Concerts is a registered not-for-profit charitable organization that relies on your financial support to help achieve all of its goals. We can’t do this without donations from people like you.
Charitable Number: 11901 4058 RR0001
As a Les AMIS donor, your donation is tax deductible. Tax receipts will be issued for all donations above $10. But we need to know where to send the receipt. To make this easy, download this form, then fill it in (don't complete online), and either print and enclose with your cheque or email as an attachment to
HOW TO DONATE
Donations can be made in two easy ways.
- By cheque, payable to Les AMIS Concerts, mailed to:
827 Rutherford St., Cobourg, Ontario, Canada, K9A 5Y7
- By e-transfer
Notes on e-transfer use
If you’ve used it previously, you don’t need these instructions but for neophytes, you might find this helpful.
- Les AMIS Concerts is set up for Autodeposit.
- Access your online banking and find the page for interact e-transfer.
- Create a new contact: Les Amis and use this email
- Because Les Amis is set up for Autodeposit, there is no need to create a password.
- Just send the e-transfer and the donation will be automatically transferred into Les Amis Concerts account.